Introducing the innovative AirSteril range
Airsteril technology cleans air and surfaces 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Eliminating odours and health risks, improving hygiene in enclosed spaces and converting areas from infection distribution spots to infection control centres.
Install AirSteril in any size enclosed space and you will:
- Eradicate offensive odours
- Control infections and improve healthcare
- Improve the overall environment for staff, visitors, residents and customers
- Enhance your public image
- Cut cleaning costs
- Cut contamination down time
- Reduce staff absenteeism
- Comply with regulations
In business, offensive odours can affect sales and profit. In healthcare they can attract poor CQC reports. Standard cleaning procedures offer only temporary solutions. As soon as an area is cleaned and then re-used, bacteria returns and grows at a rapid rate bringing the smells back until the next cleaning session. Fragrances use chemicals to mask odours – they do not remove the causes of the odours.
You can now eliminate offensive odours and control infections in washrooms, offices, healthcare environments, gymnasiums, cinemas, schools, waste processing plants, auditoriums, dentists and other enclosed spaces with AirSteril air purification equipment.
AirSteril is an innovative technology which guarantees to eliminate odours and control infections in all enclose spaces without the use of chemicals or filters.
It does this by killing bacteria, viruses, moulds and fungi found in the air and on exposed surfaces.
Eliminate Hygiene Problems – the facts
- Odours and Infections are caused by Bacteria, Viruses, Moulds & Fungi in the Air and on Surfaces
- In 8 hours, a single bacteria cell can multiply to over 8 million
- Cleaning and disinfecting are a temporary solution – some cleaning spreads bacteria
- Fragrances only mask the problem
- Poor ventilation and poor personal hygiene increase the risks
- Increased Sickness and absenteeism
- Offensive odours suggest poor cleaning standards
Bathrooms are a primary source of infections including:
- Salmonella & E Coli
- Rhinovirus & Norovirus
- Hepatitis A, Hepatitis E
- Clostridium Difficile
The unseen problems in your washroom facilities
- Door handle 5%
- Taps 35%
- Sink 52%
- Walls 23%
- Flush handle 7%
- Toilet seat 40%