The Solution? AirSteril Technology
Airsteril uses up to six independent technologies, adjusted to meet end user needs.
- Germicidal Irradiation – which kills microorganisms by disrupting their DNA and removing their reproductive capabilities.
- PCO (Photo Catalytic Oxidation) – UV reacts with the Catalyst (Ti02) to form highly reactive but short lived oxidising Hydroxyl Radicals (OH) which break down Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Dual Waveband UV Technology – UV lamps use two wavebands, 185nm and 254nm. These both generate Ozone (O3) and create the “Plasma Quatro” which further reduces pollutants.
Transmitted Technologies – “Plasma Quatro”
- Superoxide Ions – breakdown VOCs and electrically charge air contaminates as small as 0.01 microns, so they form clusters and fall from the air, aiding all other processes
- Targeted Ozone – which is produced via the specialist 185nm lamp eliminates bacteria, viruses and fungi in the air and on exposed surfaces. Each lamp produces a specific amount of Ozone for the required environments disinfection.
- Purified Air – the previously contaminated air is now clean and fresh spreading throughout the facility reducing contamination and improving the environment for all.
Air Steril offer a comprehensive range of products for all environments, all of which:
- Remove odours by treating the root cause
- Destroy bacteria, VOCs*, Viruses, Mould, Fungi
- Reduce chemical usage
- Eliminate the need for masking agents
- Provide fresh clean air
- Reduce absenteeism and cross infection
- Treat contamination in the air and all exposed surfaces
*VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS – e.g. Methane, Ammonia, Formaldehyde, Acetone