Multipurpose Portable Product
In enclosed spaces, airborne micro-organisms create offensive odours, spread infections and compromise hygiene standards. Traditional cleaning methods and masking agents are not enough. After cleaning, once a facility is re-used harmful micro-organism return and grow at a rapid rate. Odours prevail and the health risks increase.
This multipurpose, mobile unit allows you to put your facility back in to action, smelling fresh and clean.
The MP100 is the most powerful unit in the MP/MF range. It is designed for short term shock treatment or decontamination operation in spaces up to 100m2. It is also portable, allowing temporary installation for tackling occasional contamination and odour problems. Using the MP100 portable for a short shock treatment of up to 40 minutes is usually enough to ensure a room is left fresh and clean. Longer periods of up to 8 hours or overnight may be needed for serious, well entrenched contamination.
The MP100 portable can also be used as part of a regular cleaning regime where, for example, as each room is cleaned the MP100 is moved in for as long as it takes to clean the next room (usually about 20 minutes) and so on.
- Speedy removal of odours by treating the root cause
- Eliminates bacteria and viruses in the air and on all exposed surfaces
- Destroys mould and fungi
- Areas can be put back into full use within ten minutes of treatment
- No chemical or moisture residues after treatment
- Low maintenance clean
- Only requires a lamp change once a year
- Perfect for medical decontamination, Ambulance deep clean, Hospital Public service vehicles, Ward decontamination, Operating Theatre decontamination, Care home bedrooms (not occupied), Food preparation areas, tobacco decontamination, flood and fire damage, vehicle decontamination (commercial and domestic), heavy odour and mould elimination
- Suitable for temporary use in heavily contaminated areas
- The specialist portable unit is for use in unoccupied enclosed spaces
- The unit requires a power socket installation
- The unit has a robust aluminium construction
- Provides an alternative solution for enclosed spaces up to 100m2
|130mm (w) x 100mm (h) x 750mm (l)|
|Anodised aluminium, solid extrusion|
|100 – 220V 55 watts (via 13A switched fuse spur)|
|Wall mounted at 4 points, easy access or portable using in-built top cover handle|
|1 x 36w PLL tube at 25,000 uw per sq cm. Lamp life 8000 hours|
|Continuous for up to 100 m2 coverage or short power blasts in heavy contamination|